1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know this Beretta?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Jack, does it say made in Turkey on the underside next to the magazine?

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

In the second pic it clearly shows " made in Italy" on the left side of the receiver.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

3. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

M R Ducks, Google doesn't have very much about the gun. Seems information about it is scarce. A call to Joel Etchen came up empty also. He had no knowledge about the guns history or worth. Maybe a Beretta expert on this site will surface and enlighten us about it. Philly D

4. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Reyper I took your advice and called the people at Eurochasse. They said they haven't had one of those guns in years and was very vague in his information.
    He thought it sold for around $ 900.00 to $1000.00 when he did have one which was years ago. He wasn't sure. Thanks for your help. Still looking for some solid info though.

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Has anybody suggested sending the photos and inquiry to Beretta?....Bob Dodd

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I believe that I'd give Cole's a call. If they can't tell you anything, then it must not exsist! lol.

ec90t

7. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Cole's Gunsmithing in Maine. They have more to do with Beretta's than anyone else in North America. Just goole to get contact info, as I don't have it handy.

ec90t

8. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Link to Cole's web site above. Bill Malcolm

9. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

I've tried Beretta. Thats the very first thing I did.!!! Can't get to speak with anyone. When i did they said they would have someone call me back but that hasn't happened yet.

BDodd ...I figured I could get it done over the phone .I didn't think Beretta needed a picture . They know what it looks like ..They made it :)

I spoke to Bob at Coles and he said he would have to do some investigation and I'm going to call him tomorrow. He thought they stopped production in the late 80s early 90s.He hasn't seen one in a very long time.

I called Joel Etchen a few days ago he knew nothing about it.

I've done my homework on the gun and called the right people with no success and so I thought 'just maybe' someone on this site might know something about the gun. I'll have to wait and see what transpires.....Philly D

10. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

mia i'm sorry to tell you this but benelli doesn't make a pretty gun, just fast cycling ugly ones. buy all three. by the way the berretta is a 20 guage special edition it looks to me to be made in italy. i gleened all that info without calling anyone. jackmitch

11. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Jackmitch, Gleaned is not spelled, Gleened. It is spelled Gleaned. Also gauge is spelled Gauge, not Guage. Jackmitch, that is 'More' info you GLEANED without calling anyone. LUCKY YOU. After trying to make fun of the post (mine) and using the big word 'Gleaned' I couldn't resist. From one funnyman to another, I thought you would understand...........Philly D

12. lumper

lumper TS Member

So after all of this bickering does anyone know this Beretta or not? She's a mighty cute little gun and if anyone does know her can ya hook a fellow trap shooter up and ... well ... I wonder if my other guns would be jealous of a mistress on the side?

13. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Lumper I have to get back to Coles in a day or so.Bob over there looked in some books he had and could not find it .He said his main "Know it all guy" was out for the afternoon and to call today to see if he could find something out. Very nice people there. He was really trying to help me out. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of this gun. It's just that I'm around alot of shooters and not one has ever seen one before or even heard of one. So it got me interested in it's history. Even more now, that even on this site, no one seems to know much about it. Jackmitch has informed us it was made in Italy and it is a Beretta 20ga Special Edition. (just trying to be funny jack.)So if Coles can't give me any info and Beretta doesn't call me back . I guess I'll just have a mystery gun. Any offers on a mystery gun?

Jack, No bikering. Just fooling around. Wasn't done with any anomosity I thought one joke deserves another. I found the door open, and walked in. All done in good fun on my part. Also I thought the Berettelli was pretty funny.
    I'll send you the pic of the can of stain...........Philly D

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

The offers on a mystery gun are mysterious in nature and only a mystical mystic could tell you what the offer could be ... unless you'd take $100.00 for it?

Yeah ... well I thought I would ask ... ya just might have mysteriously said yes.

15. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

phillyd i see my spellin ain't so good anymore, or maybe it's my poor eyesite, so maybe you can spellcheck this note and find a mistake or2. i kinda liked the berettelli masef. ifn we can't have some fun on hear ain't no sence bein hear. ok teach find all the spellin airors and let me no.jack

16. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

we are all smart a$$es. i love it. when i was young i was a little smarta$$ but now i'm older and a big smarta$$. i use to get the crap beat out of me all the time when i was young because of it. now i know how to manage the urge better. i don't think i misspelled anything this time as i have my readin glasses on.ha ha ha!!! jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.