1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANYONE KNOW RODGE F VENDOR IN ELYSBURG

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rogiena, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

Hey does anyone know Rodge F he is a vendor from Elysburg, usually carries all kinds of things, jackets, used guns, and cleaning supplies etc. If anyone knows him or how to reach him drop me an email.

Rogiena

2. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

I think he is from Nj but he travels and may be at elysburg this weekend for the keystone.He is the guy with the .50 cal bore brushes.Sorry I lost his card with number but someone should answer here soon.He had a bout with cancer but was doing well last year when I talked with him at elysburg, pa state shoot.He was set up next to andy hensel so he might know his number also.......hello olliedowg, you out there ??

3. Joe Si

Joe Si Member

Roger has an ad in the New Jersey State Shoot Program and his phone number is listed as 908-687-9355.

4. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Rodge is currently undergoing further cancer treatments. He is going into NYC 2-3 times weekly and is in good spirits. I spoke to him last week and he was planning on attending some shoots but has to keep involved with his treatment.

He is looking forward to going to some warm shoots.

Bob Gibson

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Roger will not be at the Keystone Open but plans to attend the PA state shoot!!

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

I was told that he will be at the New Jersey State Shoot May 29-June 1.

7. Rogiena

Rogiena Member

Thanks everyone for the info. I appreciate it

Rogiena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

andy hensel guns