1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

anyone know or have a great way to store their len

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by knutershooter, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

Just wondering if anyone has found a great case or system to store and protect their shooting lenses? I have a bout 8 different colors and 4 cases cluttering up my shooting bag.

thanks!
  2. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 TS Member

Personally I carry four pairs of Decot glasses each with different lenses in them plus 2 sets in each case. That way I just choose the pair I need for the day and am prepared for whatever lighting condition exists....but that's me.

JMHO

Jim C
  3. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

If I had four frames that would work great, but those cases that hold the frames and the lenses are kind of bulky when you get 4 of them in your bag. Thanks for the input, just wondering if anyone has seen or has a storage system for their lenses.

Thanks!
  4. GrandpasArms

GrandpasArms Member

Check L&M Lenses. They offer a case that holds the glasses and six pair of lenses.

The link fails to show up. Here it is in text form http://www.lmlenses.com/accessories.php
  5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned

I have a randolph Ranger case that stores 4 sets of lenses+Frames

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.