Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone Know of Trap Clubs in Michigan's U.P.?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  midalake 
#1 ·
Hello all. I'm going to school at Michigan Tech University in Michigan's Keweenaw Peninsula in the UP and was wondering if anyone knew of any clubs thats throw registered targets relatively close to Houghton, MI. Thanks.

Kyle

#6 ·
Hey Kyle All other reports are correct with exception of Iron Mountain they haven't shot ATA in 10 or more years- I think your best bet is The Gateway Lodge (John Mure) gatewaylodge.com their in Land of Lakes Wi closest to Houghton. They have lots of shoots Reg & non Reg. big h/c shoots in the spring & fall with lots of $$$. If your interested in our Labor Day weekend shoot I can fax you a program we shoot Fri-Sat-Sun. zip me an E remove x's Thanks Jim C 906-341-2124

#7 ·
Hey Kyle hows the shooting going?I had the pleasure of shooting with you at the Mich state Shoot.Met your dad and brother there too I believe.We shoot registered targets at the Les Cheneaux Sportsmans club in Cedarville,eastern U.P.Winter shooting on Saturdays from noon on.No more registered until next spring.
That shoot in Manistique on labour day weekend is a good one!!!
"J.C and the boys" do a fine job.Hope you can make it.
Regards,Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.