1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know of Rizzini?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by michmoe, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

While at the Ohio State shoot I found a fellow selling Rizzini trap combo's.They looked good and felt good and the trigger seemed very crisp.Never heard of them and wonder if there are any owners on here or if anyone even knows anything of them? Thanks....Hugo "Moe" Rinke

2. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

They have a Pizza chain,don't they?

3. lytnin1

lytnin1 Member

I am lead to believe that there are a family making Rizzini's [ and probably Pizza's] The Hombre class is fair but the higher class one s aren't too bad.
    I think that F.A.I.R guns sold down here are actually Rizzini's[ Fabrique Armes Int. Rizzini} COULD BE WRONG AGAIN !!

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

There're quite a few Rizzini gun makers in Italy.

F. LLI. Rizzini being the best SxS maker in Italy, or arguably the world.

The most commonly encountered Rizzini is Rizzini Battista, which is importing by Rizzini USA. I believe you are referring to this one. They make good quality mass production O/Us with under bite locking as Browning, I would rate them equal to Beretta 686 level of quality.

5. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

If it is a B. Rizzini that you were looking at, then the action is what Caesar Guerini based their whole design around (Rizzini and CG are from the same family and worked together until a family split some time back). The triggers are some of the best that I've ever sampled from a production O/U shotgun.

Coles thought enough of the design to import them and build customs around the action until a falling out with the Rizzini factory a few years back.

ss

6. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Thanks for the info...The gun I looked at was a combo and both the single and the double barrels had an adjustable rib.Was a nice looking gun and kind of reminded me of a MX-2000,in looks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.