1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know "Muskie" on here?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by little gambler, Aug 15, 2013.

1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

About a month ago Muskie was looking for 22 hornet supplies.....well he wanted to buy some brass,and I have some brass. I have sent him a couple of messages, and have not seen a current post from him on here for about a month now. He said he wanted it, and I can only look at this brass for so long........If anyone knows this guy, shoot him an email, pm, cell phone call, land line, morse code, smoke signal or however you can get in touch with him and tell him his brass is about to get listed for sale...... a mans word is his word, but when I can't hear him speak I'm selling. l.g.

P.S. 1500 rounds of 22 hornet Winchester unfired, unprimed, still in original package 22 brass is about to be on the marktet.

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Anyone know

That kind of stuff seems to be happening more and more. Seems kinda childish to string sellers along to me.

3. musky

musky TS Member

Anyone know

You will have to excuse me for not being at my computer every day. I do have a job that requires me to work a ton of hours, and as a lot of you know i lost my little boy in february and when i am not working i have been trying to help my wife who is suffering from bad depression. If i offended this gentleman for not getting back to him immediately i am sorry. Just to let you know i have always finished any transaction on ts.com with no complaints. Thanks for letting me give my side before little gambler post something negative again. Larry.

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Anyone know

Sorry for the loss of your son.

This was not negative- just looking for the brass to go to someone who wanted it first, and I could not find an email for you to contact.