1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Anyone know Marc Bunk a/k/a "luvtrapguns"?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K-EIGHTY, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Hi All,

Does anyone know Marc Bunk of Saint Augustine Florida? His sign-on name is "luvtrapguns." I bought a blank set from him that was listed on this site. He cashed my check but I haven't received the blank set and he hasn't returned multiple PM's and emails. Hopefully he's just been away from his computer, but I'm beginning to get worried. Has anyone done any business with him?

Thanks in advance.

K-EIGHTY
  2. ABH

ABH Member

Anyone know Marc Bunk a/k/a

I did business with him a few years ago. The transaction was smooth as glass as I recall. Give it a few days. I'm sure that everything will work out .

ART H.
  3. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Thanks Art. I hope you're right.
  4. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Active Member

Yes, I know who he is and his son, Mike, shoots at the Silver Dollar and posts here.

I would not be concerned about his honesty.

If I see Mike at the Dollar, I will mention this to him, but I doubt he will be there before the weekend (he works). I don't have a phone number.

Bob
  5. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Thanks for the info Bob. I appreciated it. I certainly don't want to trash anyone's reputation.
  6. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

K-Eighty,
    My dad (luvtrapguns) has been in the Hospital since May 4th. He got out late yesterday. I will call him now and see if he is able to send your blank. Please forgive the delay, we will get you taken care of.

Mike Bunk
  7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Mike Bunk,

Prayers going out for your dad. I don't know him or he me but I hope he recovers quickly from whatever has him down.

Matt
  8. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Active Member

Greg,

Indeed I was admitted to the hospital through EMERGENCY. Stay lasted 14 days. I had instructed my Sister to send you a PM which she attempted to do and thought she was successful. In reviewing my PM list I can see she was not. I am sorry this caused you concern but I can understand why it did.

Today (my first day back home) I have shipped your purchase by UPS. I have sent you a tracking# by email.

I am now fine and in good health. After all the extensive testing I had to go through I am asurred I should live another 100 years. To all of you that expressed concern and good luck, THANK YOU. Rest assured, I am ready to return to the trap line and will be doing my best to whip you all (LOL).

Thanks, Marc
  9. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Thanks to everyone that replied, and especially thank's to God for seeing Marc through what was obviously a tough time. I'm sure I will receive the blank as promised, and I will be the first to vouch for Marc's credibility in the future.

Cheers,

K-EIGHTY
  10. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Active Member

Marc glad you are OK sometimes the testing is worse than what you went in for glad all is well.
    Buddy from the Dollar
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.