1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know Jimmie Walker of Dayton, Ohio?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap2, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Has anyone had any dealings with Jimmie Walker (half oz of 5's) of Dayton, Ohio? I bought a Shamrock bag from him over 2 weeks ago. Sent payment and have heard absolutely nothing since. Tried to contact him via PM and now his PM is turned off and he is not accepting any messages? I'm hoping for the best here, as I don't want to think bad of anyone. I'm just curious if anyone else knows Jimmie, and perhaps what the problem could be. Again, I'm not slamming Jimmie, just wondering what is going on.... Thanks, Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Roofer Bob.... If you run across Jimmie, please ask him about the bags he had for sale on here. Would really like to know where this transaction now stands... Thanks, Dan

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

He may be on his way to FL. He winters and works at the Dollar. Call there and see if he is around there yet.

Don

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks, Don. I'm sure everything is alright, but thought I would check just to make sure Jimmie is alright and things are still on track. I have had many, many good deals here on T/S.com and have never been disappointed. I don't anticipate this being the first time... Dan

5. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Jim is here. I talked to him today and yesterday. I will try to catch him tomorrow and let him know about this thread.

As noted above, I am certain Jim will do whatever he said he'd do.

Bob

6. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I just talked to Jim-he said it was his son, also Jim, you were dealing with and he will call him.

Bob

7. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Bob and Tommie.... I'm not worried, just concerned that everything is going according to plan.. Dan

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

I just talked to jimmy and he says he's been in a tree stand and the bags are in the mail and on the way to you as we speak!
    Thanks Rooferbob

9. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Bob.... Freddy: Do you copy? Dan

10. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

You handled that like the gentleman you are Dan...... Too many posters on here that would have ridiculed the individual before he had a chance to defend himself.

11. federal paper

federal paper TS Member

Trapshooting is a small world now that we have ts.com why can,t the whole world work out problems this easy?

12. bdshooter

bdshooter Member

I bought a bag from him a couple of weeks ago, and had no problems at all.

13. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Thanks Lou... It's amazing what a little communication can do for you. As we all know, in this day and age, s#@t happens to all of us now and then. I saw no reason then, or now, to be agressive towards the seller as I just didn't know what was happening in their lives. Now I know, and now I'm totally satisfied that I have completed yet another great transaction here on T/S.com. Thanks to all that responded, and thanks to Jimmie for following this up.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

14. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I co-sign Lou's post!! Hap

15. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Just got a call from Jimmie (the son) to confirm that all the bags have been shipped.

FYI

FRedmon

16. half oz of 5's

half oz of 5's Member

dan, you should have it saturday. been on my yearly hunting trip. as you can see there are alot of people who can reach us. sorry for any delay.... jim

17. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Absolutely not a problem, Jim..... Happy Holidays to you and your family... Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

jimmie l walker dayton ohio