1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know Gene Zerkelback of Illinois?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gbatch, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

I have recently been told that a Mr. Gene Zerkelback of Illinois owned the Silver Seitz that I now own. If anyone here can put me in touch with him, I'd appreciate it. I am compiling a brief history of the gun and its owners.

He can email me at XXgbatch@comcast.netXX (delete the Xs)
    or call me at 630-247-7751

Thanks

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

Gene is a friend of ours, but I don't have his number since my cell phone died an untimely death. You can get his address from the average book and call directory assistance. He is usually around the IL area during the summer, but spends his winters in Florida. Good luck, he is a great guy and I'm sure will help if he can.

3. Wentez

Wentez Member

Gene is a master at trap setting and repair. He will no doubt be at one of the major state shoots this coming week - possibly ours here in San Antonio. If he turns up here I will alert him that he is now wanted. Great guy and he shoots pretty well now and then.

Geo Wentz

4. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

Thanks to all. I found his address and will be writing to him.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.