1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know a Robert Ludwig?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by AveragEd, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I received the following very disturbing email this afternoon from a Robert Ludwig. I responded by asking how we know or know of each other as I wanted to discuss this subject with him but I have not received a response.

"I hope the theater shooting in Colorado makes you happy. Nobody needs a rifle that shoots armor piercing ammo thirty shots at a time.It only takes one shot to drop a deer."

Anyone who knows me, even if only through my writing, knows I am not a fan of assault or "black" guns. In fact, the only autoloading firearms I own are a Remington 1100TT and a Kimber 1911 in .45ACP and 22LR. It bothers me to think that others might also have that same opinion of me.

If anyone knows who this person is, I would appreciate knowing. He may also go by R. Joseph Ludwig. I do not want to pick a fight with the man; rather, I want to help him understand that he has a horribly incorrect opinion of me.

Ed

2. AveragEd

Thanks but I still hold hope that I will be able to learn more about this person.

Ed

3. DustyOne60

DustyOne60 Active Member

Bobby Ludwig
    Duxbury... Pine County

Boone & Crocket record holder in one class of White Tail...
    Rumor has it that he found the record rack at a garage sale

Good luck...Dusty

4. AveragEd

I found the Mr. Ludwig for whom I was searching. He is a reader who misunderstood something I wrote six months ago.

Thanks for the tip anyway, Dusty.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.