1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in Sparta

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by C Prince, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Just wondering if anyone is there? What is the weather like? I will be attending my first "Grand" on Wednesday.

Chad

2. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

Current Temperature 84 degrees, humidity 62%

Extended forecast:

Detailed Local Forecast Tonight: Mostly clear. Low 66F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Tomorrow: Generally sunny. High 88F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tomorrow night: Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.

Monday: Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 94F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tuesday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the mid 70s.

Wednesday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the low 70s.

I'm not there just got this off of a weather site.

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Well, at least it will be cool when I first get there tomorrow...Looks like I'm going to sweat my butt off the rest of the time though...Hope to see everyone there on Wednesday! Josh

4. t-bar

t-bar Member

Lot of motorhomes and trailers came in today. The kids finished sporting clays and skeet today, awards were tonight. Monday and Tuesday they shoot the trap program.

bar

5. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I set up my camper Saturday, hot & humid. Sunday, storms. Just like any August in the mid west.

6. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Just got into the campground. By the looks of the forcast I will need to buy a jacket. Not bad today though. A little warm and humid but the 10 day forcast can't be beat....could be grand weather.

Steak, fresh sweet corn (local and fresh), baby potatos (local and fresh), great looking tomatoes (local and fresh) and a tall class of sweet tea. Dessert is peach pie (local fresh Peaches). Life is grand at the Grand.

See ya there!
    CA

7. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

My team shot our first hundred today, luckily we were the 3rd squad up on our bank so we got done shooting fairly early. Spent the last couple of hours going in and out of shops and tents, there are a lot of good deals on stuff here. Can't wait to see everyone show up on Wednesday. Hope to see ya there, Josh.

8. Ethan Pierce

Ethan Pierce TS Member

I live in Sparta and it will be hot till Wensday and the rest should be tollerable

9. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

Don't be fooled by the temp. Yesterday the heat index was 103 while the temp was 91. It is hot and humid. Bring plenty of towels to mop up the sweat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.