1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone in Cleveland Ohio area own a Beretta ugb25?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by willyklouda, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willyklouda

willyklouda TS Member

I'm thinking about buying one of these and was hoping someone in the Northeastern Ohio area had one that I could check out?
    Please drop me a line if you would let me take a look, I'm on the east side of Cleveland.
    Thanks in advance
    Willy

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I know one person who is an owner. She says it's a POS, and wishes she'd never bought it & now trying to dump it...no takers. Also, one of the guys at the Beretta trailer at the PA state shoot last year, rolled his eyes and said "yeah, they made us shoot them". Never mind, if you reload, you'll be collecting your empties off the ground.

3. willyklouda

willyklouda TS Member

"She says its a pos" Do you know why she says that?

4. KS5SPECIAL

KS5SPECIAL Member

HIll and Dale in Medina ohio had one. Call There ask of Shawn330-725-2097

5. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

well guy im in ny an i got 4000 in mine looking 2 buy a second one keep it clean oil the piston under the forearm shoots lite 7/8 loads allday gd reloads like mine no problems fine that girl that dosnt like hers an buy it from cheap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.