1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here own a Storm Hardigg IM3100 case?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone on here have a Storm Hardigg iM3100 gun case. Thinking about buying one, but I have a question in regards to the external measurements.

The website shows the external size as 39.8 x 16.5 x 6.7, which would give you a linear measurement of 63", which would designate it as an Oversize bag by airline stardards, which you'd have to pay for (62" limit). What i'm thinking however, that these measurements were taken with the top and size handles in the open position (parallel with the case). If that is the case, the actual measurements when the handles were lying flat against the case (perpendicular) would be less, putting it under the 62" limit.

I have a call and email into hardigg, but was wondering if anyone here had this case and could put a tape measure on it for me and help me determine if my suspicions are correct.

Thanks a bunch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.