1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

* ANYONE HERE GOING TO MONROE OHIO *

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nicky, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicky

nicky Member

Is any of my fellow poster's going to the Monroe Sportsman Club shoot this Sunday, 12-23-07 in Monroe Ohio ?. A number of us from northwest Pa and southwest NY are talking of going. Looking at the program it's a 100 club handicap with a special event at 11:30am. (I think that's 2 yds. forward of your ATA yardage, but confirm that) they have a web site (www.monroesportsmansclub.com), maybe see some of you there, Kevin

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

See ya there..Nicky !!! Won't that be fun ???..........Uncle Sam

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

bumpity-bump !!!

4. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Niiiiiiiiickeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!! I need more sts's. Please let me win at Monroe so I can get ammo for next summer !! I could also use some extra cash for entry fees if you can spare some. Thank you in advance for your help. ...Sam

5. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Need directions from Columbus Ohio to Monroe.

Dr.longshot

6. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Go North to Cleveland, turn right (east) on 271 to Rt.90, get off at Conneaut exit of 90 and drive south about 7 miles or so. It is a couple hundred yards before Raceway 7 on the left. Small sign out front.

7. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Hi Al -- Nope. Going to Florida for Xmas. Will get in some shooting at the Silver Dollar a few times. It will be a "little" nicer there! Hah! Too damn cold up here! Will be down there about 10 days. See you later.

8. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Alex....Can Do !!!!.........Sam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.