1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have experience wit Beretta UGB25 trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim_Gary, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim_Gary

Jim_Gary TS Member

I wonder if anyone has had any experience with the Beretta UGB25 Trap guns. It is a very interesting looking concept but wonder if it is reliable and a good pointing gun to shoot. Should be a very low recoiling gun.

2. dverna

dverna Active Member

One of the guys at the club really wanted one and borrowed one for a weekend. He was shooting an 1100 and wanted something better. He did not buy it.

It did not fit me so I did not shoot it.

In short, an interesting solution looking for a problem to solve.

Don Verna

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Most if not all who bought them, sold them and that was not easy to do

4. missed some

missed some TS Member

a friend of mine bought one last summer, he loves it. He doesn't shoot competitively so don't know how they hold up. I have shot it, was amazed to say the least, i broke 25 the first time i shot it. I quit after 1 box, i didn't wanna "have to" buy one....... I did shoot some doubles, and skeet with it, I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it. mark crist

5. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Junk, Junk. So bad Beretta gave a friend of mine a second gun free because his breaks so much.

6. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

I have a friend who shoots one, and loves it. He shoots it well, but it did have some teething problems. The forearm wood needed to be opened up to allow it to cycle properly for the second shot in doubles, and there were a couple other very minor things early on.
    Another friend was in the Beretta showroom in London, England, and asked about single barrel trap guns. The salesman thought he had a live one hooked, and offered him a UGB really cheap. My friend refused it, and the salesman admitted that they had sold several, but most came back due to problems with functionality.
    Question: is UGB the acronym for Ugly G@%D&*! Beretta , or Useless G@%D&*! Beretta?

7. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

A piece of crap made by Beretta? Does Tron know this? I read about allot of issues with Beretta's across all platforms.

I know a guy at our club that spent big bucks on a DT-10 Trident and it was in the shop 3 times in the first year! The gone 3-4 months each time...He finally sent it back to Jacqua's where he bought if from and bought a Krieghoff....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.