1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a Tempur Pedic?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jimborn, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimborn

Jimborn TS Member

Am planning on replacing our mattress and am thinking of a Tempur Pedic but have not been around one yet, any thoughts?? Thanks

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

No but we bought a Symbol and it is JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually we have had two now, the first sagged where we lie and they replaced it. The second is doing the same thing and they are saying it has to be a two inch drop before they will do anything. TWO inches, that is a bunch, like sleeping in a hot dog bun.

3. JEB

JEB Active Member

Yes, we have had it for over two years and think that it is the best. It's nice to see something that lives up to the hype. Go for it!

JEB

4. Flench

Flench TS Member

My Wife wanted new bed because of her back. We looked at a Tempur Pedic and the sales woman suggested another bed. She said that most of the ones she had sold in the past were returned. She said many of the people had a hard time getting out of them. We bought a select comfort. It's a nice bed. I think this was one of her better purchases.

Doyal Kirby

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

They're not very well thought of at the wellness center I go to. staff nor participants.

6. gotbass

gotbass Member

Wife and I have the extra long twins, adjustable pushed together to make eastern king. It is the best and we have had water beds and expensive pillowtop conventionals. Spend the exta for the adjustable if you ever read or watch tv in bed, you'll thank me. My daughter liked our bed so much she saved her money to buy one.

7. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

They are great can not sleep on anything else now.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I tried one and cannot sleep on them because they generate too much heat being rubber or plastic, whatever they are I sweat like I was sleeping in a sauna ... I ended up with a Select Comfort (Sleep Number) and even my wife likes it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

I have a 'sleep number' Select Comfort bed and I hate it. But at 2500.00 I guess I'll live with it for the long term.

10. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

We have had one for years, we like it very much. My wife has terrible back problems and she loves her Tempur Pedic.

Charlie

11. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I had bad back problems and trouble falling asleep. Bought one of these and wished I gotten it years ago.

The biggest problem with the Tempurpedic is that you never want to get out of bed, LOL! Buy it, you'll love it!

12. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

I have one, same problem as WPT, to darn hot in the summer months. Also sags like an old horse. I would not recomend one of these to anyone.

Tom R.

13. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I bought a Serta Euro Pillow Top with memory foam. Bought it off of Shop NBC with free trial, fantastic, but the extra height took some getting used to as now we look out and down over the bedroom windows - strange the little things you don't think about! We had to get new deeper pocket sheets and comforter for fit.

Jay

14. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett strikes a pose on a mattress during the annual Berkshire Hathaway shareholders meeting, in Omaha, Neb., Saturday, May 5, 2007.

Warren's personal mattress works for him. I've tried two Tempur Pedic's and returned both. Too hot and too hard to turn in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.