1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a spare single choke tube case?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by LukeG, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeG

LukeG Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for one of those clear single choke tube cases with a lid and was hoping someone had a spare laying around.

I don't care what brand it is for or what gauge, but I'd prefer a 20 gauge. If you have one let me know what you want for it.

Thanks!

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

check with the local drug store and ask for a pill tube. they might just give you one.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Give me the measurements of your tube. I may have one to fit. Old coin tubes. If I have the right size you can have one. I'll send it to you. Bulge.

4. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

0   0   0

A 36 mm photo tube works well if your choke tube isn't one of the longer ones. Post-2

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Old prescription tubes work for me I even leave my name on them in case I lose it which is very possible lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.