1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone have a RCBS grand for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by riss6270, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riss6270

riss6270 TS Member

0   0   0

was wondering if anyone has a RCBS grand for sale? 12 ga any condition. I've heard a lot of good things about them think ill try one for myself. If you have one please pm me and if you have a pic that would be good too. Also let me know what you are asking price wise.

2. gundog

gundog TS Member

0   0   0

I have owned a Mec a Grand and now a Spolar, so believe me when i tell you the Mec is with out a doubt the best loader for the money buy far in my opinion.

3. Titan Trap Team

Titan Trap Team Member

0   0   0

I have owned a two different Mec reloaders, a Grand and now have a Ponsness Warren and in my opinion the Grand is the best of the ones that I have had, easy to use no mess no spilled powder or shot. RCBS has been very good on warranting anything that has gone wrong, unlike PW.

4. 330craigd

330craigd TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 12ga grand forsale. $400.00 plus shipping. 330 819 0266 Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.