1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Have a Ljutic Space Gun Manual??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by semperfi909, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

I have some Ljutic lit - let me check

Charlie

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

BTTT-- Any help for John? Wish I'd bought one when I had the chance years ago.

3. semperfi909

John

OK, I have some good stuff. Al sent it to me in the early 90's when I had #0004. I was gonna do some scanning sometime this week and I will just toss this stuff in too. It'll be pdf's so if you can find someplace to post it (I don't want to be the library hahaha) then anyone that wants it can get to it.

Charlie

4. elinvar

elinvar Member

I have #011 for sale right now- Older Space gun with triagular front sight- Choke tubes- LEFT hand lever- Yes LEFT hand- 1st one I have seen - actually works great and I think is easier to use than the standard one. This is a one owner gun (I bought it from the original owners son- who got it straight from Al at Vandalia Ohio) - EXCELLENT condition- Very few rounds shot through it- I am taking it to the Ill State shoot tomorrow.
    I will post pictures if there is interest- $4000.00
    Terry Jones
    tgunvault@mediacombb.net
    And I don't have a manuel either...

5. semperfi909

check your PM's

Charlie

6. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I would like to see pics Terry. Alas, I don't have the money to buy that Space Gun, but I would if I did, which I don't so, I can't.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.