1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a Ljutic Space Gun in SEPA?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Catching Chrome, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I was wondering if anyone on here who lives near SEPA has a Ljutic Space Gun I could try. I shoot all over SEPA and am thinking of buying one. I saw someone shooting one once at Bucks County Fish & Game and wish I would have asked to try it. Would like to shoot one before I invest in one.
    Thanks
    Pete

2. G4AV8R

G4AV8R Member

Catching, Bob Higgins has a couple of them. He lives in Newark,De. He's at Ommelanden Range in New Castle ,De. most afternoons that their open. {Wed., Fri., Sat., and Sun.} Randy

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Pete,

I have a Ljutic Selka Space gun combo on the above web site. Our shop is in Ohio south of Cleveland just off of Rt. 77. Take a look and let me know if you want to take a look.

Dennis DeVault

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Bob Higgins He is at Ommelanden or Millers Gunshop almost every day Ommelanden range is open. Bob would be glad to let you try one he has 2 right now.

You can also catch him many Sunday afternoons at Quinton sportsman's in New jersey
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.