1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a exchange of $ with DREJW2 ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clayscoach, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

I am trying to determine if this guy is legit. drejw2, anyone on here actually sell him something and complete a deal where you got money from him for anything, if so how much? Or does anyone have his phone number? Something doesn't feel right about this guy!!!

2. drejw2

drejw2 Member

I am really offended from your attitude, I trusted you with the description of your item and I sent you immediately the check after our phone call. Today, I find you posting a thread about me.
    I didn't post a thread asking about you?
    If you must know check eBay under the same user name and gunbroker too. I have sold and bought more than 15 items on TS ranging from a trap shotgun to a choke and never had a complain.
    Now, I am concerned about this transaction and dealing with a mistrusting person, because that usually reflects the person's other character traits and personality.
    I just say treat people the way you want to be treated. Maybe it is me, but I am old school and I take it personally, we only see those kind of threads on TS when somebody screws up. If you wanted to know more about me you should have asked me when we were on the phone or make a small search on TS, instead of posting a thread that can imply to others that something is going on. I believe that reputation is the only thing that we take with us after we pass from this life, and that's why I take it personally.
    I hope after you cash the money and I receive the item we both post Positive feedbacks on this thread to clear the situation. I can't call you because as I told you I am in Mexico, I'll be back home on Tuesday.
    Regards

3. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Looks like someone pulled the trigger a bit early - I kinda symnpathize with the poster here.

Maybe this will die quickly.

What makes this even nastier is that the original poster deleted his original posting inquiring about drewjw2.

WW

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

bumping to the top for good ol Clayscoach....

winner of the First annual Sandusky "I'm not guilty" Award....

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Clayscoach has made a bed and shi& in it. I agree with Whiz and drejw2. The fact that clayscoach deleted his post says a lot about his integrity and the way drejw2 reacted tells a lot about his too. Nice response drejw2

6. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I have had good deals with clayscoach. He is a man of integrity. You guys are jumping the gun here. I also read the original thread. He just asked the question. That being said I also understand drejw2's response. Bill

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

It must be getting close to the holidays! Lots of posts like this one latly.

Seems that there must be a lot of stress and it's being misguided to TS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.