1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have a couple boxes of pink shells?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bodybuilder, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Does anyone have a box or two of the Federal pink top guns 12 ga they would sell me? My wife saw them on the internet and wants a box or two to keep. Thanks

2. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

A buddy of mine ordered a flat from cabelas, off the net and shipping was free.

GSW.

3. leadvail

leadvail Member

Bought 10 boxes with another flat of gun clubs at dick s yesterday for wife in Broomfield, co. got 10% off total.Hadf alot more there. They were 5.89 and GC were 5.48. Buck cheaper than sportsmans.

Bob

4. tudurgs

tudurgs Member

My Son-In-Law bought a bunch cheap for his son, and saw that they had 20 gauge pinks also. He tried to buy them and was told that Dick's had to send them back to Federal, because all 20 gauge shells have to be Yellow. Wonder what happened to all those pink 20's. Wonder who got fired over the decision to make pink 20's?

John

5. leadvail

leadvail Member

WOW, wonder what the collectable value of those would be worth!!!

6. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

On Monday of this week I picked up two boxes from the Springfield, MO Bass Pro Shop and they had lots more. I would be happy to trade them to your wife for two boxes of other shells. Where are you? Jack

7. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

I have 25 or 30 flats of the "pinkies". If your wife wants a mere 2 boxes to keep, send me a PM with your information. I will gladly send you 2 boxes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.