1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone got an extra XT forearm?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by missemucho, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. missemucho

missemucho Member

Yesterday I violated one of my most basic principles and sat down in the garage to finally clean my XT. Set the forearm down on the workbench shelf and of course it fell. Broke off a small piece of the forearm where it butts up to the receiver. Of course I wasn't lucky enough for it to be in one piece; four or five is more like it, so no chance of repair. Doesn't affect operation but looks a little funky with the space between wood and metal.

I looked into buying a forearm from Midwest and from Browning--Midwest is about $85 and Browning is about $112. Midwest says theirs is original but oil finished while mine has the gloss XT look. Doubt that it would match and I'm not sure if it could be re-finished.

Anyone got an extra bare forearm or another source? I don't need the metal pieces.
    Thanks,
    John

2. missemucho

missemucho Member

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I like wenig for wood, you will need to finish fit and match to your wood.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I have had good luck with odd parts at above. You have to CALL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.