1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone get a 27page LONG Form from the US Census?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mooneymissle, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooneymissle

mooneymissle Member

I received one of these forms to fill out and have ignored it. They sent me another form. The form is addressesd to RESIDENT:-----, but the first thing they ask is your name. There are many personal questions that can only be answered from your federal tax return.

I called my representative and two senators offices to complain and got a typical political run around.

I did some reasearch and found the penalty for failure to fill out the form is $100 and the penalty for filling out the form and having any false information is $500.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!!! CAN THE INSTALLATION OF THE TRACKING ELECTRONIC CHIP BE FAR BEHIND???

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Is it an Income Tax Long Form or a population Census? How could they prosecute you for not filling out something not addressed to you personally??? I'd call their bluff but thats me. You never got it right??? Wink wink

Matt

3. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Just you Gringo's get those forms.

Signed

Jose "Speedy" Gonzalez

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    In 2000 we got the long form. I threw it out. They eventually sent an old man to the door who asked how many people lived in the house, and that was that.

I was all prepared for a showdown, fines and all, in 2010, but they sent me the short form instead. All that defiance gone to waste.

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Those are only being sent to suspected radical muslim sympathizers. I'd be thinking about moving if I were you....

Seriously, I'd take Matt's suggestion. I'm sure he'd be willing to fund your legal defense if they come for you. :)

6. shelly

shelly TS Member

Since Matt is willing to pay whatever fine is involved, you have no worries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.