1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Milwaukee know about this?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Sounds like a race riot or close to it.

"It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ. He left the State Fair Entrance near the corner of South 84th Street and West Schlinger Avenue in West Allis.

"They were attacking everybody for no reason whatsoever."

"It was 100% racial," claimed Eric, an Iraq war veteran from St. Francis who says young people beat on his car.

"I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody's windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it."

Eric, a war veteran, said that the scene he saw Thursday outside State Fair compares to what he saw in combat.

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

And then folks wonder why you carry a concealed weapon. Jackie B.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

They were just giving out "The Obama Handshake".

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Probably going to be a lot more of it, the white folks owe it to them and if we won't give it to them they are going to try to take it from us

I'll give them something but they aren't going to want it

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

They were beating people just outside the Iowa State Fair last year. The State Patrol and City police will have extra officers this year.

Who be the most racist and then cry unfair if they are caught????

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A look at the lighter side of race.

Irish Fire Fighter
    Paddy was walking along the street during his once-in-a-lifetime visit
    to New York , when he rounds a corner and there's a high-rise building on
    fire.

Paddy, ever the kind-hearted and resourceful Irishman, runs up to the
    building to see if he can help and notices people trapped five stories up.

Paddy yells to the people, "I'm Patrick Sean Michael Fitzpatrick, an
    Irish Fire Fighter on holiday. I'm also a Rugby Union fullback! If you jump,
    I'll catch you!"

One lady, in desperation, jumps and sure enough Paddy catches her..

Then a man sees that Paddy catches the woman and he jumps. Sure enough,
    Paddy catches him as well.

Then a black man jumps out and crashes to the sidewalk. Paddy didn't
    even attempt to catch him.

Paddy looks up and yells, "Don't be throwin' down the burnt ones!"

Warning: If you laugh at this, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Rev.
    Wright will be coming by to kick your ass.And maybe Gene.

7. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I live in Wauwatosa a suburb of Milwaukee. Recently I had a thread on here about a mob of people going into a gas station stealing items and then walking into an area park beating up people watching fireworks.

The was no mention of the race of people involved through the media or the police department. Today this story is on the local news, stating what happened as people left state fair park after the state fair last night, but no mention if this was race related.

Milwaukee use to be a very safe city years ago, but as you can see with these last two incidents things are a changing. I am applying for my permit as I type this response to a thread.

Steve Balistreri

8. Catpower

I remember that thread Steve, sounds like the place is getting a little rough

I won't go to the Texas state fair, rough part of Dallas but they always have a herd of cops there to keep it under control, but if enough hoods get recruited they would have their hands full

Anyway I'm too fat to be eatin all that stuff

I wish I was as able to multi task as you are Steve, I can't hardly chew bubble gum and walk anymore

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

If that was to happen to me: The 380 I carry is small, but six of them would be laying on the street doing some serious bleeding. Someday the mob will pick on the wrong guy, who's maybe packing a 17 round Glock and a lot of people will die. What will the court say: The shooter (victim?) is a 55 year old white male that just killed or wounded 12 young black men (victim's) that were rioting and attacking him? Who is the victim(s)?

10. Catpower

Trust me it will be reported that the crazy white guy shot ten innocent black children because he was a racist

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Like I have been saying on this site for years now, The black people are the most racist people in the world!! Bulge.

12. Catpower

I agree Bulge

13. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

We had better do something about this growing problem in America. I'm sorry, but blacks in this country have got to change. Yes blacks, the whites have run out of answers. If they don't change, we are on the edge of civil war, or even worse, something like happened in Nazi Germany. Don't think it can happen here? Look around, go to the internet and watch some of these hateful mobs. Did you ever think you would be afraid to go to a STATE FAIR? What about owning a small store and being robbed by 60 youths, and nothing you can do but watch. What about being afraid to ride around in parts of St. Louis, Milwaukee, etc. and be worried about your family being pulled out of the car and beaten? Many of the blacks are doing now what happen to them in the past. But that was the past. Get over it. Wake up people. Whites have tried to change things, now it is the blacks turn. Something has got to change, but I just don't know what or how. I use to really pride myself in being open minded and not being a racist, but now, I don't know anymore.

14. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

As a Wisconsin resident located one county south and west of the ghetto, I am DAMN glad our concealed carry law finally goes into effect in November.This garbage has been going on in Milwaukee for quite some time now. It seems to be getting closer to home. Come on over Tyrone, we're waiting for you. PS. My wife and I are going to the fair tomorrow. Think I'll bring my bat.

15. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Problem is if you use your right to self defense against a "minority" and you are white you can get charged with a "hate" crime.

16. pppp1

pppp1 TS Member

I know Steve and his wife, she has a bat also. Could not agree more with his comments.

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The only time the media will report the race of a suspect is when the suspect is white.

If they don't report the suspects race then you can rest assured the suspect is a person of color.

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Bisi, i noticed that on tv also. When a white is involved their picture is pasted all over the screen, but when a black person commits a crime they don't show them. They are trying to braiwash us by hiding the facts but are so obvious with not showing a picture when it is a black we come to the obvious conclusion, it was a black person.

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What, in God's earth, is the solution to this?

20. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Leave your bats at home, take a pistol with a magazine full of pain pills. That's what they make them for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.