1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from IOWA coming to Grand on Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Just curious if anyone from the Cedar Rapids area would be driving to Sparta on Tuesday morning? I have four boxes weighing 50 lbs each that need to be delivered here as soon as possible. I will pay for your gas and expenses down here if interested. The boxes can be picked up late Monday or very early Tuesday morning. I can also have them delivered to you. My email is above or you can call my cell phone at 319-431-3519. Steve

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT For Steve

3. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Still looking for anyone on their way to the Grand on Tuesday morning or late Monday evening, that might be coming from Minnesota or Northern Iowa down I380 through Cedar Rapids. I have 4 boxes weighing 50 lbs each that need to be delivered to Sparta by noon or so. I will pay your expenses this way. Steve

4. ShootinSue

ShootinSue Active Member Supporting Vendor

up for Steve

5. mike T

mike T Member

just talked to steve he has someone from fort dodge bring them down it is now 11:20 "HOT IOWA TIME"
    heading for the Grand tomorrow
    mike t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.