1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone From Flagler Gun Club?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 06exige, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 06exige

06exige TS Member

I will be staying in Flagler Beach the week of July 6th and would love to go shooting somewhere. Flagler gun club is the only range that I found close and I was hoping that myself and my son-inlaw could shoot there. I have sent a couple of e-mails one to the trap person on the web sight and one to a person that was sugested on here but have not gotten a response yet. If I can't find a place to shoot I won't pack my stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached with a pm here or e-mail me at okwelty33@verizon.net or phone at 815-973-9862

Thanks in advance
    O.K. Welty III
    Oregon, IL.

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I shoot there in the winter. Non-members are welcomed...

A nice bunch. They have voice release but usually someone keeps score for practice.

Unless something has changed, a morning club.

Daytona Beach also has a club (Volusia County Skeet & Trap Club)
    , maybe 15 minutes from the race track. Non-members also welcomed. Skeet and trap with plans to put in a 5-stand this summer and sporting clays sometime in 2010.

Information at the posted link...

http://www.losttarget.com/neflorida.htm

3. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

I shot at the Flagler Gun Club this past January. Great bunch of folks. Get in touch with Jack aka Beretta Blue on this site. I did not find out about the Volusia range until it was too late for me to go there and shoot, but folks at Smyrna Shooters Supply said it was a nice place to go.

Luvn

4. 06exige

06exige TS Member

Thanks everyone. I have gotten calls now and am looking forward to visiting the club. I am going to try to get to Volusia also time and wife permitting.

Can't wait to try out my new gun.

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Photos of both clubs are posted on this page...

http://www.losttarget.com/neflorida.htm

When I was at Volusia they were talking of putting in additional skeet and trap ranges. A fairly new (2 years), but growing club. A very reasonable membership rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

flagler gun club