1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Delaware going to the Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Assyla99, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assyla99

Assyla99 TS Member

Hi all, it's Alyssa, if you haven't noticed i haven't been shooting this year. I'm on Martha's Vineyard (Massachusetts) working for the summer with a friend from school, so since i'm stuck on an island I haven't really been able to shoot, which you know is killing me.

I was just wondering if anyone that I know would be going to the grand? This is the first one that I have missed since I started shooting, so my first since 2000! Every year I try to get some pins or little souveniers from the grand, and I would really like some from this year's. If you are going and would be able to remember, could someone please pick me up a pin or something? I will hopefully be at the Maryland Fall Handicap in Millington during Labor Day weekend, so I would be able to get whatever little trinket you happen to pick up. I'll even offer to buy a soda for you since I can't buy a beer :)

If anyone is going and happens to think of me, that'd be great! I'll see you all very soon! I can't wait to get back to shooting!!

~Alyssa :)

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Alyssa...

Bill Alfree and John Patchell are going. John's the delegate, so he'll be able to obtain a pin & other items for you...if you don't have his email address, contact me and I'll give you the info.

You have been missed this year.

Curt

3. DONNE

DONNE Member

Alyssa ; I'm not from DE. but I'm close enough ! I'll offer to p/u some "trinkets" for you too. I'm sure I'll see John & Bill out there. We have missed you at Millington. See you at the Fall Handicap !

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

How are you Donn? ..missed you at Millington this past weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.