1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone from Delaware going to the Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Assyla99, Aug 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assyla99

Assyla99 TS Member

Hi all, it's Alyssa, if you haven't noticed i haven't been shooting this year. I'm on Martha's Vineyard (Massachusetts) working for the summer with a friend from school, so since i'm stuck on an island I haven't really been able to shoot, which you know is killing me.

I was just wondering if anyone that I know would be going to the grand? This is the first one that I have missed since I started shooting, so my first since 2000! Every year I try to get some pins or little souveniers from the grand, and I would really like some from this year's. If you are going and would be able to remember, could someone please pick me up a pin or something? I will hopefully be at the Maryland Fall Handicap in Millington during Labor Day weekend, so I would be able to get whatever little trinket you happen to pick up. I'll even offer to buy a soda for you since I can't buy a beer :)

If anyone is going and happens to think of me, that'd be great! I'll see you all very soon! I can't wait to get back to shooting!!

~Alyssa :)

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Alyssa...

Bill Alfree and John Patchell are going. John's the delegate, so he'll be able to obtain a pin & other items for you...if you don't have his email address, contact me and I'll give you the info.

You have been missed this year.

Curt

3. DONNE

DONNE Active Member

Alyssa ; I'm not from DE. but I'm close enough ! I'll offer to p/u some "trinkets" for you too. I'm sure I'll see John & Bill out there. We have missed you at Millington. See you at the Fall Handicap !

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

How are you Donn? ..missed you at Millington this past weekend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.