1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone for the NE Grand???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank C, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Who is going? Vendors there?? And most importantly.....how much will it rain there lol!

2. Coogan1

Coogan1 TS Member

im in Rochester at college right now, but ill be up at the grand this weekend, not shooting though. I know Urb Womer will be there selling components and i will be seeing him to load up for next year. Just checked the local weather reports and Wed and Thurs look great, Friday and Saturday a chance of a few showers, Sunday looks like the worst day out of the bunch.

Chris Coogan

3. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

Hi Frank,

I will be there Thursday through Sunday along with my squad mates Mike, Al and Ed. I will be bringing my rain gear. Forecast for Thursday looks great but Friday through Sunday will be cloudy with possible rain. I do not know how well this shoot will be attended as the programs arrived in the mail last Saturday.
    Nothing like getting the word out early so shooters can plan to attend.

I will be one of the fat guys with a Caesar Guerini hat.

Dr. Honk

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Maybe we better extend the target year again...the programs were only about 2 months late.....

Must be very, very busy at the Vandalia post office.

Curt

5. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I'm heading up this evening and shooting Wed-Sun. I'm actually going to shoot a field grade 870 w/ a HF Mod choke tomorrow in 16s and caps just for fun.

Walker

6. Frank C

I will sneak away from business and shoot the Friday events, maybe the Thursday Dubs if we can get there in time....see you all there, I will have a Navy blue and Orange Beretta hat on!- Frank C.

7. Frank C

Results???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.