1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone fighting cancer?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dahaub, Oct 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Good news for anyone you know who is fighting cancer. My wifes boss who has fought colon cancer for 4 years is now cancer free and her last treatments were pretty cheap. The miracle cure that worked for her was "asparagus" 1/4 cup taken twice a day and in 5 months she was determined to be cancer free. Four years ago she had to have a resectioning of her colon and the next year the cancer was back and they did a round of chemo-therapy. The third year the same thing with chemo therapy. The fourth year was this year. I had been reading online about a cancer treatment and LeeAnn, my wife told Lynn her boss about the treatment. I was laid off from my job in April and when I got home I let LeeAnn take the laptop to work so Lynn could see the articles I read and she told LeeAnn " I'll try anything I have nothing to loose." AT this time she had been given the "no hope" speech from her doctor the latest scan had shown that she had the cancer in her colon and it also showed spots on her lungs and liver. This took place in late April and she started the asparagus 1/4 cup two times a day. Cook it and no preservatives and no pesticides. LeeAnn says there are at least two varities that state the above in our regular grocery store. Anyway she was faithful to eating her dose twice a day and two weeks ago she went in and had another scan taken. Her doctor was on vacation and when he got back and read the scan he called her in and told her "it's a miracle" you are completely cancer free. There is no cancer in your body at all. I don't know what to tell you but it's a miracle.

This is not bullshit. If you know anyone who is fighting cancer tell them to try this cure and pray everyday that it works for them as it did for my wifes boss. This lady is 72 years young and a retired nurse who owns the cosmetics and skin care store that LeeAnn works in. She did the 1/4 cup twice a day for five months and just prior to that the doctor had told her to get her affairs in order that there was no hope of recovery. I hope it works for everyone who has cancer today and in the future. Tell everyone to google it up and to read about it. Dan

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Dan.. thanks for sharing.. There are many different types of cancer.. The cure may or may not work for the next person..but everything is worth a try..

3. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Big Bore I know there is a lot of varietys of this cancer disease and what I read in the articles about asparagus was that they believe the working ingrediants of asparagus actually turns on the immune systems ability to make these unwanted cells just go away. Hey, for the price of a can you get 3 and a half days of cancer treatment so if you need five months worth to set your immune system to work and the price of a can is a buck it's less than 60 dollars for the trial. Don't forget to add the hours of prayer in there also. I am so tickled that this old treatment worked for Lynn she is a good person.

Oh, one of the articles talked about a paper written by a doctor talking about asparagus that was done in 1639. Another was done in 1759 I believe. Just google up "asparagus cancer treatment" and read what comes up. It's nice to just be able to hope for a change, you know what I mean? Dan

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Not to wreck your thought,but we should all be fighting cancer..Fighting for a cure. I've lost many close friends & relatives to cancer and would give anything to remove cancer from existence. No one should be forced to suffer this dreaded disease. Help work for a cure!

Big Jack

5. zarathrusta

zarathrusta TS Member

I wonder if green peas will cure my flinch?

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I was told by a Doctor friend if you live long enough you will have some kind of cancer .

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing the information, I like asparagus and eat it at least twice a week. Maybe I should go for three times a week as a preventice measuer!

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Canned asparagus ..? I must of missed something because I always by the fresh stuff and steam it like I do all of the fresh veggies we eat at my house ... I will have to keep an eye out and see if I can find it in a can ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

Why not eat it raw?? Does it have to be cooked?? the beav

10. dr.beav

dr.beav Member

Hey you all - I am serious, why not just chew up a fresh stalk -- does it have to be cooked??? Would seem to me that a fresh stock would be better for you than a cooked one? Any comments??? The beav

11. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Folk ,

I'm surely not trying to steal this topic - - - BUT , from my recent quests , a more appropriate title might be "Everyone is fighting cancer " .

Apparently we all carry "things" that can cause the dreaded "Big C" - - . It is up to each person's immune system to stay "on top" of those "critters" that can wreck havok on any - - or some particular part of our body - - thereby keeping us healthy .

I used to think that a person "cought" something that resulted in cancer . Now , I hope I appreciate THE VALUE IN TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS (OUR SELVES) .

Too bad I learned this lesson about 7 decades too late .

Charlie

12. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Dan,
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm passing this along to my dad today. Hopefully it helps.

13. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

stop eating products with sugar in them, sugar feeds cancer

a cancer survivor

14. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

421, Is that a scientific fact? I've heard it too.

15. hreinke

hreinke TS Member

it is not something you are going to here on your local news, but it is a fact.If you keep your immune system strong you will keep the big C at bay. Look at the products in stores now,just about everything has high furtrose corn syrup in it, makes you fat and feeds cancer cells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.