1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone familiar with a Sabatti GTX O/U trap gun?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve Fischer, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I recently acquired a very nice shotgun made by Sabatti in Italy. It is for all intents, a Perazzi clone, built on a Boss action with a drop out trigger group and a set of screw chokes. As it is still in production, I would like to know the cost at retail, and the price range for a very clean (95%+)in used condition.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve

2. twoatloweight

twoatloweight Member

0   0   0

They are listed in the online Blue Book but no modal details.

3. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks for the reply, but I don't have a Blue book connection, and still need to know the original price of this model, and an approximate value used.

Thanks!

Steve

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

5. Bens gun

Bens gun TS Member

0   0   0

I have a sabatti o/u 12 ga. lots of tool work nickel reciever imported by fias it has a lot of nice detail, could not find out much about it. a german gun smith gun maker ,told me it was a well built gun good quality . sabatti does have a web site sabatti armi , did not get any responce from then ,if you get any info, let me know about it

thanks Ben Travis

6. Gapper

Gapper TS Member

0   0   0

The same gun was imported by KBI under the Charles Daly brand from around '97 to '05. Built by Sabatti in Italy. I think they are still made or at least they are still selling N.O.S. in europe and N.Z. Your gun is a not a Daly but same thing- from 1999 Gun Digest; C.D. Diamond GTX trap w/chokes $5455.00 msrp. Does it have importer marks such as E.A.A (european american armory)?

The last of the GTX's in U.S. were closed out by C.S.M.C.; sold in the white, sans wood, at $2000 for the plain and $3000 laser ingraved.

A good gun, I would expect to pay around 60% of a comparable late MX-8, owing to the lack of name recognition.

Hope this helps you, GAP.

7. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

To Gapper: Thanks for the info~~ That's what I have been trying to find out! I 3-mailed the web site twice, but never got an answer back. Mine is the EAA version, cased, with 5 screw chokes. Who is CSMC? I wonder if they might have any parts.

Thanks again for the info!

Steve

8. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

CSMC is Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company AKA Galazan. Go to their web site for info on Sabatti.

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Sabatti also made the "Premier STS" shotguns for Remington. I've also sampled one of the Sabatti 45/70 double rifles and found it to be also well made.

ss

10. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks to all for info on Sabatti. I talked to Lou at CSMC who filled me in on the Sabatti company and the gun. Most marketing done in Europe with very little in US. Good, solid quality products. Sabatti makes a very nice line of Double rifles as well as producing parts for much of the makers in Italy. I think I'll keep it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
fias shotgun chokes
sabatti for sale

sabatti gtx

sabatti gtx mx8
sabatti gtx price
sabatti gtx shotgun

sabatti gtx trap

sabatti trap shotguns