1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever use Champion Gunworks, LLC ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by roger8918, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Has anyone ever used Champion Gunworks, LLC out of Unionville IN? I have a few club guns that I would like to have adjustable combs and LOP adjusters put on to help fit some of my smaller shooters. They have a great price for SCTP kids but I have never heard of them or knew anyone who has used them. I looked over their website but it needs a little work.<br>
    <br>
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.<br>
    <br>
    Thanks,<br>
    Roger

2. roger8918

roger8918 Member

anyone?

3. roger8918

roger8918 Member

nobody?

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm not familar with the gunsmith you have listed but you may ask them to show you some examples of their work. If it looks good and prices jive, go for it. Is it a close shop to your club or why did you pick them? If your gonna be shipping the guns, find someone you know has a good reputation. Awful funny that nobody on here has any comments about them. Good luck--Matt

5. roger8918

roger8918 Member

bump this one last time....has anyone ever used Champion Gunworks?

6. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'd talk to TRON.. Our go to guy for that sort of thing.. A few people actually think he's OK.. Me being first on the list.. All Good.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.