1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone ever use a Chambermate in a sub ga. tube?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalvinMD, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

has any ever used a chamber in a sub ga. tube?? for instance a a 410 meant for a 20 gauge that was put in a 20 full length tube installed in a 12ga????...I've never researched this and do not know of any restrictions if there are any..fill me in..thanks

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

An accident just waiting to happen. I can only imagine a stuck hull and both being stuck together. I'm not even sure it would work because of the extractors.

ss

3. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I have them all but have never tried what the poster suggests. If the extractors line up properly, I see no reason it wouldn't work. There should be no expansion of the chamber adapter that would harm the aluminum tube or steel or titanium chamber.

4. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

I just bought a pair of .410 "skeeters" for my son to use in his new rossi 20 ga. single shot. It is basically a machined 20 ga shell with a .410 bore, they come 2 per pack. Seems to work ok in his mod 12 20 ga too.
    jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.