1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone ever have this happen to them?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bodybuilder, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Sometimes recently when I'm out shooting every time the gun goes off I get a pain in a small area in the top of my head. Sometimes it does'nt happen at all, Sometimes I get it when I bend over. I was just wondering if it could be something serious or maybe just a nerve as my wife thinks. It only last for the time of the recoil and I never get headachs. Just wondering what you all thought? Thanks

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Dr Palletjack at your service. Go see a doctor. Your head is trying to tell you something.

3. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

I waited for a while to have my simular problem checked and wish I had gone a little sooner!!!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

If I had a head like that and it didn't hurt,....I'de go see a doctor!!!

tony

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

It could be nothing worth noting or it could be a serious problem. Anyone qualified to give you advice would never give it on this site.

Pat Ireland

6. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

May or may not be something to worry about. Go see a doctor and find out. If you suspect it's "just a nerve", there is usually nothing about a nerve issue that isn't potentially serious. See a doctor and find out for sure. If there is any question, see a neurologist or even a neurosurgeon.

7. samiam03

samiam03 Member

Skip the GP and go directly to a neurologist (unless you need a referal). That's where your GP is going to send you. A contrast brain scan and a cat scan is probably in your future.

Sam

8. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

Woke up this morning feeling like I had a stiff neck and that spot in my head was hurting. I've already been told I have degenerating disks in my neck. So there seems like a connection there. I'm going to the doctor as soon as I can get in but its taking awhile.

9. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

targetmaster, I just went through an MRI because of upper cervical problems. Get immediately to a DR and go through the necessary steps to determine the problems and the fixes! The sooner the better! Quack Shot above has been there and knows the right answers when it comes to making the right decisions!!

Quack, I have a test scheduled with a neurologist to check for permanent nerve damage and then another meeting with my neurosurgeon afterward. I'll give you a call after that meeting my friend!

Hap

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

On the other hand you could just wait around until you have a stroke, and you turn into a vegetable, and create a real drain on your family, and your financial independance. Then again you could get your ass to the doctor while you still can without an unreasonable wait. After all if Obama care gets here you won't have a choice. Bulge.

11. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Go see Texshooter. He will not quit until the problem is found. Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.