1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANYONE ELSE ORD'R. TRACER WADS & NEV'R. REC.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JLJ0422, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

ANYONE ELSE ORD

I ordered some tracer wads from nw research, to mess around with at our club. I never recieved them, after contacting Del he said he has never had a problem with a shipment, and would reship a new order. Needless to say I spent 70$ and never recieved a single wad. Anyone else ever dealt with nw research, and or Del, He seemed like a nice guy. Joe

2. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Yes I have purchased from Del and yes we had a problem with the shipment but when I called Del he mentioned having had one other shipment go astray!We got together on the phone and he promptly sent me another order that he marked on the box as second shipment and it arrived OK!He is OK in my book,Sometimes the mail get's lost in transit.Call him and I think he will work it out with you.Regards PJ

3. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

PJ, After not recieving the first order I did call and talk to Del, and as you said He was quick to make amends and reship, but I didn't recieve them either.So it seems odd two shipments and no wads. Joe

4. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

Joe : I asked him to read the mailing address to me over the phone to make sure he had the correct info.In my case he had the correct mailing info.I talked to the Post Office and they told me that the mail get's lost all the time.No ones perfect.Have you contacted Del and told him that your order still hasen't arrived?Have him ship it Priority mail! Good luck PJ

5. JLJ0422

JLJ0422 TS Member

PJ I did not contact him after not recieving the re-ship,As I recall he ck'd my add over the phone and said He just wanted me to get the wads. When I still didn't recieve them I kinda felt bad calling again trying to do it again, as He'd now be out 3 orders for one. My post was really to ease my mind that it was just bad luck or a postal reg. that confiscated the wads. As I said Del seemed like a nice, genuine guy. Thanks for the replys. Joe D

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

You know it's not like it was a post card that got lost. It's a case of wads. Not too easy to miss or overlook. Seems to me something is not right at someones post office for sure.

Eric

7. capvan

capvan Active Member

Heck, I didn't get 50 lb. of shot I ordered from someone. Re-ship went fine, but where the heck did that first shipment go? When I questioned the PO, they said stuff got lost all the time and it would take months, if ever, for things to show up. Just doesn't seem right. The stuff went SOMEWHERE? 50 lbs?? Kinda hard to lose, I would think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.