Trapshooters Forum banner

$$$anyone buy from MPC Sports$$

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  steveq 
#1 ·
HAS ANYONE BOUGHT from MPC Sports I tried to place order 4 times no RETURN call.
emailed order request never got reply!!!

#7 ·
I've been buying from them for years. They are a reputable company and I have bought without a hitch on any kind. If you place your order on their website, that's all it takes. They have full time jobs during the day and fill the orders when they get home at night. Come on guys, this company is very competitive on their pricing and better than most places selling the same stuff.

Kevin

#12 ·
Came home yesterday and a package was waiting for me. Couldn't figure out what it was. Long story short, I ordered a shooting bag from them(MPC) 4, yes 4 months ago. When I tried to get shipping confirmation from them, they never called, emailed or tested back, despite many attempts on my part. Finally called AMEX and had them handle getting a refund. These guys are ridiculously incompetent. Why they sent the bag after so long, who knows? No, I wouldn't recommend them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.