1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone buy from Highplainsgunstocks?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hookedonshooting, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

Anyone buy a stock from this company? Ordered and paid for a stock on may 30th, said it would be around 3 weeks till its ready to ship. Today is week 4 and havent seen it yet. Emails and calls to him havent been returned. Pls tell me if u have bought anything from this gentleman. Dont mind the waiting part, just dont feel warm and fuzzy.

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

From their website:

HIGH PLAINS GUNSTOCKS WILL BE CLOSED JUNE 27

TO JULY 1. ALL EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE WILL

BE RESPONDED TO ON THE 2nd OF JULY

3. Hookedonshooting

I saw that as well. Not sure why he didnt reply over the past 2 weeks. Have u bought from him?

4. Hookedonshooting

I even said if he got the stock set done that I wanted to show off his work at the Cardinal last week. Which was true, but I guess that wasnt enough to motivate a response from him.

5. rwtii

rwtii Member

I bought a stock and forend for a model 12. They are exactly what was promised and delivered within time frame quoted. I would buy from him again. don't worry be happy.

Search tags for this page

trapshooters high plains gunstock