1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone bought a gun from Cove Creek Outfitters?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by superump, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superump

superump TS Member

Hi, Has any one ever bought a gun from Cove Creek Outfitters in Bedford PA? If yes what was your experience with them? I found a good price on a gun I have been looking for but never heard much about these people. Thanks in advance

2. pete1955

pete1955 TS Member

Yes I did about 4 months ago. I bought a new 20 ga browning 625 sport 30 inch barrel gun from them. Two months later a friend of mine was selling a tubed skeet gun so I bought it. So now I have a new 20 ga browning for sale as I guess I shot it 400 rounds. Anyway they are nice folks and helped me a lot. They sent pictures of 4 different guns so I could pick the best wood. Shipping was prompt and have no issues with them or gun. I am looking a trap gun now myself and thought about buying another gun from them. Hope you good luck on your gun purchase. PETE

I think John helped me.

3. superump

superump TS Member

Doesn't look like a lot of trap shooters have bought guns from them. Any other gun dealers that are as good of price or better?

4. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

what gun are you looking for? If a Perazzi, I heard the best deal would be Pacific Sporting Arms. Talk to John, he will wheel and deal. For Krieghoff, the best deal (lowest price) given has been by Paxton Arms...but you have to tell us what gun are you looking to get.....

5. vpsr6

vpsr6 Member

I bought my CG Summit combo from them at the PA state shoot last year. The 2 brothers that run it very good guys. They are predominantly sporting clays but have gotten slowly into carrying more Trap guns I see they even have the new Perazzi with the short rib and glove stock not to many dealers have that model.
    Couldn't ask for a better dealer experience. I got a killer deal as well as anyone I have heard shop them say there prices are more than fair.
    Vic

6. nchronis

nchronis TS Member

I recently purchased a Browning XS Special from these folks, they are helpful, and shipped promptly. The price I paid was the best I was able to find in approximately 2 months of looking, both locally and on the web. They also sent me the form to claim the $150.00 rebate from Browning. I would definitely buy from these folks again.

7. KY_TRAP_DAD

KY_TRAP_DAD Member

Purchased a Browning 625 from them in June. Best price by far, plus the rebate. Prompt shipping. Very nice folks to do business with. I would recommend them for sure! Shelby Shelman

8. superump

superump TS Member

Looking to buy the Browning Cynergy Classic Trap Unsingle Combo and I appriciate all the good comments, Thanks

9. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

A great place to do business. Purchased 3 guns--2 trap and 1 sporting over the last 2 years. Very fair prices and they want to earn your business. Buy with confidence from them. BD

10. loanman

loanman Active Member

I bought a new Perazzi barrel from them and they were $400 less than any other dealer. they were great to work with, fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them

11. superump

superump TS Member

Thanks again everyone, I bit the bullet (no pun intended) and bought the gun from them. I dealt with Erik and they were very pleasant to deal with and had a lot of patience with me as I asked a lot of questions and when I asked for more pics they didn't hesitate. I got everything I asked for. Now all they have to do is ship it to my FFL tomorrow. Like xmas early!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.