1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody watching Tebow in this Jets game today

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Rick Barker, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

So far, in this one game, he has played quarterback, receiver, running back, punt returner and punt man protection.

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

He is certainly has vesitility! The media hates him because of his Christian faith and moral values. They love "bad boys" with "bad attitudes" and baggage that makes news. Tebow doesn't have that. He is a TEAM player and does what is best for the team.

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Painful being a Bills fan today. I wish we had Tebow. ed nichols

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm not much of a football fan, but I wish all the best for Tebow. Anybody whom can get the media worked up the way he does, certainly is all right in my book.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

I agree. I personally could care less about the guy, but when I see how bad he gets the panty-waist lefties worked up, I guess he must be all right.

Sorta like Limbaugh...he's a Rhorsach test that shows you who the loonies are. (Only this guy just quietly does his job).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.