1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody Wanna gimme there tossaway Cheap shells

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by bowhunting11, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

For practice i load up (Gun clubs, fedral top guns) possibly others but prefer thoes 2.. dont wanna pay alot.. if nothing possible.. i mean ill pay like a penny a shell.. cause i can go pick these up but i just decide not to.. 68901 area..

jackson Miller

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Really? - you think somebody should take the time to pick up a bunch of hulls and box them up and then take the time to go ship them to you because you are too freakin lazy to pick them up yourself? What planet are you from?

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

I prefer STS hulls myself..LOL

4. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

i load Nitros and Sts for handi cap and comp.. if anybody has thoes for sale im intrested also in thoes!

5. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

Wolfram i havnt been around the range... sorry dude.. its kinda hard to get shells around here.

6. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

0   0   0

I`m with Wolfram on this one . Yes we have some RCG hulls for you , all you want FREE , Just come to our club in NJ and take them by the box load . Lots of Federals too -- all colors .

7. quartering

quartering Active Member

0   0   0

i'll give you the hulls for free, the shipping charges will be actual cost. it's the handling fee we need to discuss

8. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

PM me quartering! thanks to all who can help..

9. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dang kids!

10. senorric

senorric Member

0   0   0

Gotta love it!!!

11. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I suspect it is a young shooter with no money and if so I applaude them for at least wanting to shoot

12. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I at least want to shoot but old! Does that count!? If so, please applaud me! Tom Rhoads

13. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

Cigar.....So do I !!!........Jackson..I have some extra empties you can have for free. Where do you want them sent?.........Uncle Sam, Pa.

14. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Where are you located if near central Fla. I can get you plenty of Gun Clubs or Remington Black hulls (load just as good) but I'm sorry to say I won't go to the trouble of shipping them. Most ranges I've been to there are cans full of them??

15. bowhunting11

bowhunting11 TS Member

0   0   0

Ha yeah im 15

16. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

Jackson.....where would you like some empties sent?......Uncle Sam, Pa.

17. tnshooter111

tnshooter111 TS Member

0   0   0

Bowhunting11, I would be happy to help you out. Send me a PM I can get all the top gun hulls you want.

18. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nothing wrong with helping the youth shooters - Nice job guys

19. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Bowhunter:

a different approach to consider.

First, shipping can be expensive -- a few months ago I sent 1,000 STS shells to a guy on this list in FL (I'm outside Philly). It required a very large box and was very heavy, and the shipping cost was a little over $50. You'd be surprised how heavy 1,000 empties are.

It costs just as much to ship STS shells that can be reloaded many times as it does to ship shells like Gun Clubs that you may only get 3 reloads from.

STS's are typically for sale on this list for 4 or 5 cents, which works out to $40 or $50 per 1,000. As opposed to buying them for a penny each ($10 per 1,000) plus $50 shipping, and then having to do it over again after 3 re-loads it may be cheaper to see if someone will sell them at $40/1,000, pay the shipping, and then get 8 - 10 reloads.

Shame you don't live near me. The club I shoot at in the winter requires that shooters use Gun Club shells the club supplies; we go through 12 - 18 flats every Sunday and I give 3,000 - 4,000 empties away every week we shoot.

Pete

20. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

i mean ill pay like a penny a shell.. cause i can go pick these up but i just decide not to..

So now all you hard core old school guys think its okay to let this kid be lame and sponge off you just because he might be interested in shooting? If you really feel this is a good thing then why don't you just send him a few flats of loaded ammo?

How about letting him do the leg work and earning his way? Afraid he might build some character?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.