1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANYBODY USEING WOLF PRIMERS READ IF NEED ANY

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birddog1964, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

IF YOU ARE USING WOLF PRIMERS AND NEED SOME WIDENER'S HAS THEM IN STOCK NOW FOR 32.00 PER 1000.------THE ONLY REASON I POSTED THIS WAS I'VE SEEN A LOT OF POST ABOUT WOLF PRIMERS!-----JUST TRYING TO HELP!------SORRY FOR THE SPELLING

THANKS
    LEE

Just at note I use Win and love them, I know nothing about the wolf primers I POSTED THIS TO HELP THE ONES WHO USE THEM

2. mike b.

mike b. Member

I knew I should have bought more when they were $18 but still have 8 k left !

3. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

I was using Wolfs because they were $40.00 brick less than Wins.

I'll stick to Wins for the same price.

SW

4. 31 Pump

31 Pump TS Member

I bought 25,000 when they were 22.00. I have had no problems with these primers.

Glenn

5. JRW

JRW Member

Any one handle them in MI? Jerry

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Let me see Winchester 209's that i'm using for $29/1000 or some cheap primer for $32/1000. I'll stick with the good stuff.

7. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Seems like Wolf has done this with every product they bring in to the USA. First the 22 rimfire ammo for about 79 cents a box that outshot gold medal match. That stuff is $3 plus a box now. Wolf Shotgun primers ... Bught 50K at $80/5000, next shipment... $150/5000 Rifle and pistol primers... $17/1000 now $28.50. Lesson learned. I have yet to use a wolf product that did not perform flawlessly. Next time I see a "deal" on Wolf, I am going to mortgage the house!

Jeff

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

Jeff,

Good point. But I wonder how much of the price increases are going to Wolf and how much to distributors taking advantage of shortages.

When Win 209's are at $150 a sleeve it makes one wonder how many Wolfs they will sell at $160.

Now that we have been acclimated to higher prices, I doubt we will see many bargains even when supply catches up with demand.

Don Verna

9. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

Bought a bunch of Wolf and Fiocchi primers a while back at a GREAT price and have been using them exclusively. The Fiocchis go into my "throw away" reloads due to their "unusual" size. I do not recall one failure to fire with either one of these primers, unlike the Win 209s I had before. Obviously, I will keep buying Wolfs, and a "few" Fiocchis, when they are available. For those of you that won't buy anything but overpriced Win, Rem and FED primers, Thank You!

AndyH ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.