1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody tried a Precision trigger in a Kolar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smoke-um, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smoke-um

smoke-um Active Member

Anybody tried a Precision trigger in a Kolar is it that much better?

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Looked at one at the Grand last year but $2200 new is a bit pricey.

3. Doubles Xpert

Doubles Xpert Member

Yeah I bough one Last year at our state shoot. Here are a couple of problems with the Trigger that Bill needs to work on.
    1) You have to inlet or remove a small amount of the stock for the Springs to clear the stock wood.
    2) It set's the Safety Each time you pull the Trigger too Hard. So you end up having to pinning your safety lever in the off Position... Ok for trap not for hunting.
    3) The Main pin Holding the Hammers sits above the reciever tang and has on several ocassions worked out to the side since it sits above the tang you have to pull the stock completely off drive the pin back into place and then remove the trigger. Other then these few items It's a great Trigger I mean come on Perazzi Style triggers are the best...

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

I am lucky enough to have both Perazzi and Kolar. Have the PG for the Pgun and while it is a teriffic piece I do not find it superior to the Kolar. The Kolar has a great trigger. Oh, they are both double release. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.