1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody shooting the new Beretta UGB25?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I was wondering if anyone is shooting the new Beretta break open auto? What has been your experience with the gun? Please share!

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I shot it the other day and we have a guy ( The guy who loaned it to me) who is shooting one. The only time the gun malfunctioned was with some guys reloads and it only did that once. The gun is a soft shooter and it kicks the emptys right in front of you so they don't bother the shooter on your left or right. The gun came with very pretty wood and an adjustble comb. Time will tell. they will be the best thing since sliced bread or the most expensive tomato stakes of all time.Jeff

3. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

I was looking on gunbroker.com, and guys are all over the place on the price. Went from $2500 to $3995. I'd like to try one, its always fun to shoot something different.

4. boomer

At $2500 I might bite!!

5. boomer

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I thought they were a figment of someone's imagination.

Good to hear they really exist.

HM

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

go to above website...click onto ugb25 video, youa lika shoota beretta.

8. shotshow

shotshow TS Member

They (Beretta) had them at the Grand last year & you could take one out to shoot it if you wanted to. I didn't shoot it but I did shoulder it & had it all explained to me. Seemed a little much to have to clean but maybe I just misunderstood. I could think of better guns for me at that money! JMHO
    Colonel

9. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

Shot one last weekend. I must say, very impressive. The gun cycles so fast you don't know your shooting a semi. Very low recoil and probably one of the nicest swinging guns I've shot. Goes to the target very smoothly. I think my K-80 might see some closet time. Didn't think I would ever hear myself say that but this UGB is a fun gun to shoot.

10. boomer

Well I walked into Millers Guns and--oh no--there was a UGB. I didn't notice it in the rack and had just purchased a nice SxS. I'm getting ready to leave and was just looking over the Brownings and buried among the Sporting clay guns was a crisp, new UGB. Looked it over--tried the trigger--very nice by the way--and bought the gun. A total impulse buy, but I do like unusual stuff--and this fits that bill. Stay tuned!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.