1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody shooting RIO Top Trap 32's?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shannon391, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I like them. Soft shooters with good breaking power, cheap.
    I'm not afraid to shoot ATA 27yrd handicap with them.

2. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

As long as you don't want the hulls for reloading I havent had any problems with them.

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

Have shot numerous rounds with the Rio/Kemens. They are every bid as good as anything Winchester makes. Oh BTW I shoot Olympic Trap. They reload great if you know what you are doing and use the correct components.

TB

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

They seem to work okay, but I can still break em harder from the 27 with the cheapie Federal's from wally world.

ec90t

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

ec90t I would like to see that But don,t think I can sat around untill you hit one . LOL

ALF

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Alf-99

They really do hit a target hard from the 27. They won't inkspot the bird, but come damn close. Mind you, these clubs don't throw 2 hole targets. I use these for call bird shells when I game shoot. If I miss one, it's not because of the shell. They break equally as hard from my BPS Trap or my Comp. My BPS likes 7.5 or 8's equally from that far back, but the comp seems to prefer 7.5's. If you are ever in central Indiana and want to do some game shooting, just let me know.

ec90t

7. SARGE75X

SARGE75X Member

I would keep the hulls if anybody wanted them but got 0 takers. Only the Rio papers, reload once and pitch em is what I was told.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.