1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody shooting at Frt.Bragg tomorrow??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pj 999, Apr 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Just wondering if anyone on here is shooting at Fort Bragg on Saturday. My son is now stationed at Bragg and not familiar with area etc. He is planning on shooting and I thought if anybody runs into him they could welcome him in. He is also interested in finding other shoots etc in the area. His name is Curtis Baker (army cut red hair). He is a good young man. Thanks Paul Baker

2. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

I won't make the trip to Bragg but I am sure they will welcome him with open arms. If he needs anything have him contact me for info about shooting in NC..

FRedmon

3. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Tell him to look up Marty or Frank (Frank is an MWR employee(he runs the place)-- and has been there from day 1)--Marty organizes/runs the trap shoots---Both are great guys!
    Tell them "Bob & Nancy S." (in Florida) said they are to treat him well.
    regards
    Bob

4. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Talked to my son and he had a great time and looking forward to more shooting at Frt. Bragg. Marty and Frank took good care of him. Thanks all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.