1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody read Frank Little Trapshooting

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kyle Spieles, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

I was browsing around on the site today and seen an advertisement in the upper right hand corner for Frank Little trapshooting. Has anybody read his trapshooting book? How many pages is it? Anybody know when it was written? Is it worth the buy?

Thanks

2. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Yes, I have 2 of them and really like them, he keeps everything very simple , the name of the book is The Little Trapshooting Book..

Trap-4

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I too have read my copy several times. I also have the old tapes that I watch ever so often. It takes shooting to the basics and goes from there. He was a fine shooter taken from us to early in life.

Don

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have read the book and watched his tape several times, good information and easy to understand ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. snkypete

snkypete Member

I have Frank's book. I would recommend it. The Little Trapshooting Book has 150 pages, copyright 1994, but filled with timeless information. Its an easy read with no BS. Just great trapshooting information. Buy it, you'll like it.

Richard

6. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I highly recommend it. I let a someone borrow it and never got it back. Its a good read, and If I remember right, it has a whole chapter on one eyed shooting.

Wayne

7. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

The Little Trapshooting Book is an excellent read. I learned a lot from it, and I find myself re-reading it on my journey through this game. As I gain more experience, I find certain items in the book resonate with me now that didn't when I was more of a beginner.

bluedsteel

8. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

A link to get one please?

Neil

9. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Its in the Sponsors link on TS.com. Or the above link. Wayne

10. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Thanks, wayneo. Disks and book on the way.

Neil

11. jwells

jwells Member

the best trapshooting book i have purchased.. reminds me of harvey penicks little red book on golf. easy read and every page is worth reading over

12. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

Decent book. Had two,just gave one to a newbie shooter friend that bought the tape.

13. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Frank was a student of the game in every area. He studied it in detail. He passes much of his info on in this "Little" book. He was ahead of his time.
    He wasn't afraid to make adjustments to his shooting.
    In his younger career, he shot very aggressively, leaning into the shot...in later years, as the eyesight changes, his style changed alot. He was a straight-up shooter in stance and style, getting the most out of his eyes.
    The book is a good instruction book. puablo/Jeff Philipbar

14. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I own "The Little Trapshooting Book" and have read it several times over the past 10+ years. It will provide great insight to the game and techniques.

By far this book has influenced my shooting the most.

I would definitely recommend getting a copy and reading it.....more than once.

JMHO

Jim C

15. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have read my copy several times.it is apparent that i need to read it many more times...dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

frank little trapshooting