Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody know this guy?

6K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  davidjayuden 
#1 ·
Houndog41@charter.net I think he is a sczmmer trying to buy something I do not have for sale, BE CAUTIOUS WITH HIM.

Gary Bryant
DR.longshot

#8 ·
HI There Yes I am Alex Kotter from Superior Wisconsin. Im not a scammer or whatever he states. Longshot had a K80 for sale sometime ago on this site. Which I was interested in back then and didnt really have the money at that time. HI Bill I met you about 10 years ago at Ben Avery. I spent a couple weeks with the Polo family in SunCity West. Yes I am in to model 12's, been on this site for quite sometime. Thanks WPT. If I remember correctly your first name is Bill and also thanks for your reference. Have a good day Bill thanks again alex Kotter its hounddog41@charter.net two D's also who is primed?

#12 ·
I had no intention of BURNING anyone. I must have mixed up Longshot with someone else, as there was a K80 for sale sometime ago on this site and I thought it was him. I had the thread in my computor and it crashed. So I took it to the computor place and I lost all of my info that I had saved. So I must have mistaken him for a different thread. Ive been on this site for sometime now, bought and sold on this site and never had any sort of problem in the past. alex Kotter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.