1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody know how Perazzi Big Bore is doing?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I was just wondering the same thing,,,,I watch everyday for an update,,,,just keep praying as he appreciates all of us doing that for him....

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I too was wondering this. I don't know Mike other than here but feel like he is an old friend. I'll say an extra prayer for him tonight.

3. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

Lets all just hope and pray everything is ok.
    Been worried myself.

Mike C.

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

2 threads concerning rib work on Perazzi's...no PBB. I add my regards and hope all is well. Cheers-Graham.

5. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

His last post was on May 26th.

6. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Hopefully he is too busy in Texas getting fixed up.

I hope all is well with you Mike.

Nick

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hi Friends... Thanks for the kind words and prayers.. I had a bad bout with an attery clocked strainer they installed to stop blood clots.. My legs got to huge as well as other body parts where walking.. or just moving was painful.. A concerted effort with 3 dirurettics as helped a bunch.. Then the diruteics threw my blood chemistry off.. so we had to resolve that problem.. Yestwerday I took my 3rd Chemo treatment.. 2 hour bag and 48 hour pump. I go back tomorrow at 1 pm to give the pump back and get unhooked..If everything goes well.. I get my 4th Chemo on June the 18th.. and then reassess what's going on.. My liver enzine numbers are getting better... and the spot in my esophagus is shrinking...so hopefully.. I've had some good results..

1 thing I like is nobody talks the numbers game...up here.. just they try to keep you going as long as they can..in as best shape as they can.. The Dr's and staff at MD Anderson are great... Keep me in your prayers... Mike

8. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

They took away my drivers license until further notice.. seems like the drugs they are giving me you should not drive on... not that I could drive now anyway... until firther notice.. Seems like MD was concerned if I had a stroke because I talk a bit funny now... since I broke my jaw when I fell.. Well.. I passed their test.. No stroke.. just talk with an unusual twang.. All Good.. Mike

9. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Mike, great to hear your progressing. If love and attention along with the prayers of your many friends matter then you are truly blessed. Your fighting spirit is an inspiration.

Robert

10. Conn. Man

Conn. Man Member

Hey Mike,great hearing from you !!!!!!!!!!.Keep up the good work,were all sendinn our prayers your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.You'll be TOP NOTCH in no time,even with a twang---LOL.

Sandy Holehouse.

11. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

The twang I can live with... But between the broken jaw... which is healed now... and the chemo.. it makes food taste so totally different I don't really enjoy eating much any more... that's one of the hardest things.. keeping weight on... My Chemo is nicked named fire and ice... as you go thru hot and cold flashes.. and cold fods send a shock wave thru the body... Everything needs to stay room temp for a week or so...

12. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Mike: Glad to hear from U. Your progress of encouraging.
    We are all pulling for U.

Doyal

13. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I feel so much better now hearing from ya Mike. You keep up the positive attitude. Hell twang. We all have that down south. You'll fit right in. :)

Matt

14. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

More good thoughts sent your way Mike. Get better soon, I miss seeing your posts about Perazzis! Because of you, I am casually looking for another receiver to fit my O/U in my combo....bad influence! :)

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

God Bless you, Mike. Try to keep your spirits up, and I'll bet you have an amazing recovery.

-Gary

16. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Mike:

Yes, you are still on the prayer list.

As you can see by all the response regarding you, we stand with you all the way, arm in arm.

Stay the course.

Dave

17. wdturner

wdturner Member

Mike , Keep up that great attitude, you will win this one!!! Tom Shields

18. psfive

psfive Member

My thoughts and prayers always. Mike never give, up we never will. Paul in Nebraska.

19. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Mike and Betty.Glad to hear from you.Look forward to seeing you soon buddy!! All the best to you both.......Rob G.

20. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Never liked Perazzi's but I sure admire and respect you Mike, you are in my daily prayers and will be in the future.Heck, I may even buy a Perazzi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.