1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

anybody know christy staggs ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kevin a., Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

she has a stock for sale - i'm interested in.

thanks kevin

2. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

3. kevin a.

kevin a. Member

4. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

No. But I know of a "Kristy Staxx". She is an amazing cute lil' topless dancer down in Tampa, Florida. Could that possibly be the same person as Christy Staggs under a slightly different name?? If so, you can find her at a ti-ti bar called the "Mons Venus" on Dale Mabry Avenue.

If not, please don't take offense.....

Mike Durhan

5. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

It seems there has been a dirge of contacts through email from differently named women who want to sell different gun parts. Recently I posted a WTB Superposed release trigger and was informed by the good people of this site that Browning Superposed need a trigger modification done by a gunsmith to achieve a release trigger.

A couple of days later a woman by the name of Debbie something contacted me to sell me browning superposed release trigger for $235. When I asked her for a picture of the trigger, baiting her on, by shucks, by golly, guess what? Her camera was broken.

Just a warning...
    Chip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.