1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody in the armed forces?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by m70win, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m70win

m70win Member

If so thank you for your service and have a very merry Christmas, stay safe.

Tim

2. rjdden

rjdden TS Member

Thanks Very Much Here also!!! You people are doing a fine job!!! Keep it up!!!

Rich.(inPeoria,A.Z.)

3. steele

steele TS Member

Our (NSSA) meat shoots are open to everyone/anyone. The way they are setup up, any shotter has a fair chance to win. You don't have to be a top shooter to win. A real fun time all around. I just tried to call Chuckie D. If I find out more, I'll post ASAP.

4. steele

steele TS Member

Our (NSSA) meat shoots are open to everyone/anyone. The way they are setup up, any shotter has a fair chance to win. You don't have to be a top shooter to win. A real fun time all around. I just tried to call Chuckie D. If I find out more, I'll post ASAP.

5. m70win

m70win Member

6. m70win

m70win Member

OK then does anybody have family that's serving in the military. My Nephew is a Marine and back from a mission in the south Pacific. My brother and wife are spending Christmas with him in Yuma Az. Merry Christmas.

Tim

7. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

My youngest son is in the Air Force, stationed in Monterey CA studying Mandarin at the Defense Languages Institute. He and his family arrived home Friday night for the holidays. It's his first visit home since he left for basic training in May. It's good to have them back, and playing with the year-and-one-half grandson is a blast.

8. calilori

calilori TS Member

My future son-in-law is a Marine. He is currently in college finishing his degree and graduated #1 from OCS this summer. I'm very proud of him!

I would also like to add my thanks and good wishes to all who are serving and my prayers for all of our military personel and the families who love, support and worry about them.

9. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

m70win,

I have been in the Air Force for 13+ years. Currently stationed in San Antonio, Texas teaching the future force how to shoot.

Chad

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

My son finished DLI in Montery California in Korean (nearly 14 months) and is in Texas for another 5 before heading towards the axis of evil

He is home for the holidays and hasnt seen snow in 2 years till now

regards from Iowa and thanks for all those that serve, have served, or have relatives that serve

Gene

11. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

My son in law just retied after 20 years service. Ray

12. ilive4skeet

ilive4skeet TS Member

I served in the Air Force for 24 years, retiring in 2003. My Wife also served 24 years. I was introduced to Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays while still on active duty @ Scott AFB IL. Still go the the Scott Gun Club every week for a round or three and then when we put the guns away we enjoy another round or three. To all of you who still serve or have family members that serve, I salute you.

Thanks for your service,

MSgt Mike Mates
    USAF Retired

13. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mike

what is the schedule for the Scott air force base gun club? cost? thanks== Gene

14. cleboje

cleboje Member

With 21 years under my belt, I am currently on active duty with the National Guard (Title 10), working HLS planning in the Washington D.C. area since '95; although someday, someway, I WILL get back to TX.

In my free time, I continue to enjoy the shotgun shooting sports and have even found the time this year to put three archery deer and one shotgun slug deer in the freezer for the family...now if only Santa would bring me a muzzleloader, I could have even more fun in the deer woods!

I am truly blessed with many good things in my life and I try to thank the lord every day that he lets me walk the earth as a free man living in the good ole USA.

God Bless America and all the great Americans that make our country what it is...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Joe

15. 27 yrdz

27 yrdz TS Member

My nephew is serving in IRAQ on his 3rd tour ........he's running a .50 on top of a Humvee and we are very proud of him and miss him terribly .....he volunteered for the tour he's on now and I think that shows how dedicated our servicemen/women are to finishing the job , I just hope our people running things will give em the support they need and allow them to get it done right and then support them when they return home.....they are NOT paid enough for the sacrifices they are making ......JMO .........Jeff Blanton

16. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

Friday Dec, 28th,2007 my grandson will be graduating Navy Boot camp at
    Great Lakes, Il. He is training next to be a corpsman.
    Gets to bring a friend and spend Christmas at the motel.
    He gave up a 4 year scholarship to join the Navy. TCB

17. oleww

oleww Member

Yep, spending another Christmas overseas....

Enjoying Ts.com, I am on it on Christmas day...

18. m70win

m70win Member

Merry Christmas to you and yor family oleww. I'll be thinking about you today.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.